Re-posted from ON THE RADAR, a publication of Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
MyBenefits is an online service for people getting Ontario Works (OW) or the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP).
People can use MyBenefits to:
- send messages to their caseworker
- report their monthly income
- report changes to their address or phone number
- check the status of each benefit payment and what it includes
- look at their Notice of Decision letters
When someone gets a MyBenefits account, they stop getting paper copies of their documents.
While MyBenefits can be useful, it’s not the best choice for everyone. For more information on MyBenefits, check out the May CLEO’s May issue of ON THE RADAR.
This post gives general legal information. For legal advice for a specific situation please CONTACT KCLC.